Remote Support Services
We Work Hard, so You Don’t Have To!
Everyone is busy running here, there, and everywhere. You don’t always have time, when experiencing a technology issue, to pack up your computer and drive it across town to a computer repair shop.
If your computer is still able to connect to the internet, you can take advantage of our remote support services in Townsville, Queensland, allowing our technology experts to remotely access your device in order to diagnose your technology issue.
National PC Townsville offers remote support services to business and residential clients who need a quick diagnosis of a problem, an assessment of an error message, some training on a task, or just have some questions.
Maximize your time by utilising National PC remote support townsville services. Some of the benefits of remote support include:
- Speedy Resolutions: Our expert technicians can quickly diagnose and begin resolving technology issues so that you can get back to using your equipment.
- Secure Connection: All connections are password protected, secure, and authorised by you! There is no need to worry about your personal information or lingering connections. You are in complete control.
- Saves You Time (& Money!): You don’t have to load up your whole computer and drive it to an office or schedule an on-site appointment.
If you are unable to connect to the internet review our troubleshooting & repair services for additional options.
National PC Can Assist With Jobs Such As:
- House or office calls at a time that is convenient for you
- New device sales, including new PC systems and custom PCs built by our Geeks
- Computer setup, including PC, Apple Mac, or any smart devices
- Training to familiarise you with your new device
- Transfer programs, applications, files, emails, Internet bookmarks from your old device to your new one
- Sync your email and calendar across multiple devices
- Advise on and provide security options for your new device
- Create shortcuts for your favourite or most used programs
- Set up peripheral devices, such as a printer or an external hard drive