Why Choose Us?
Your business depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in Townsville that provides these benefits to your business.
Here are the reasons you can depend on National PC to keep you and your business up and running:
- 1) We GUARANTEE– a 60 minute response time to network emergencies. your network suddenly takes a turn for the worst, for whatever reason – our Network Operations Center (NOC) will most likely be aware of the problem before you are. Either way, we will respond to your emergency in 60 minutes or less, guaranteed.
- 2) Reputable – National PC’s team has been around since 2004, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- 3) Remote Support – Using Industry standard support tools, we are able to proactively repair the majority of IT related cases remotely.
- 4) Business savvy – We design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your company.
- 5) One Stop Shop – We handle all aspects of your IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, and maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs. We focus on your IT so you can focus on your business.
- 6) Proactive – Our service philosophy is PROACTIVE, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- 7) Comprehensive project management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- 8) We Won’t Hold You Hostage – Many IT companies do NOT provide their clients with simple and easy-to-understand documentation that outlines key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc. By keeping that to themselves, IT companies hold their clients “hostage” to scare them away from hiring someone else. This is both unethical and unprofessional. As our client, we’ll provide you with full, written documentation of your network along with all the resources, software licenses, passwords, hardware, etc., in simple terms so YOU can understand it. We keep our clients by delivering exceptional service — not by keeping them in the dark
- 9) Peace Of Mind – Because we monitor all of our clients’ networks 24/7/365, you never have to worry that a virus has spread, a hacker has broken in or a backup has failed to perform. We watch over your entire network, taking the management and hassle of maintaining it off your hands. This frees you to focus on your clients and running your practice, not on your IT systems, security and backups.
- 10) No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
16 Questions To Ask Before Hiring An IT Company
If You Depend On Your Computer Network To Run Your Business, This Is One Report You DON’T Want To Overlook!
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.